Special Issue in Applied Physics A (Submission deadline: July 3, 2017)
- The authors with accepted abstracts are encouraged to submit full-length papers.
- Selected high-quality articles presented at the Conference will be published in Applied Physics A subject to peer review and the journal still reserves the right to refuse the publication of any paper that does not meet the journal's standards of acceptability.
- The authors will be requested to submit the manuscript on-line via the link:
Please select “S.I.: APNFO11” from the pull down menu of “Choose Article Type” during the submission process.
- Authors should follow the contribution instructions of Applied Physics A. The number of pages should be at least 6 pages (with no length limit) for regular papers, at least 10-12 pages (no upper limit) for invited or keynote papers, and hot and new data can be published in letter style.
- Guest editors
- Prof. Toshiharu Saiki (Keio University, Japan)
- Prof. Dayong Jin (Macquarie University, Australia)Prof.
- Prof. Luping Si (Tsinghua University, China)
- Prof. Minghui Hong (Singapore National University, Singapore)
- Prof. Yung-Chiang Lan (National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan)
Information on APNFO11 Manuscripts should be sent to:
Department of Photonics
National Cheng Kung University
No. 1 University Road, Tainan, Taiwan 701
Tel: 886-6-2757575 ext.63914